Saturday, October 29, 2005

But WHY??

When will it end? This endless cycle of violence?

Now its Delhi thats hit. 3 bomb blasts in one day, on a day before the big festivals of Diwali and Eid, when there's known to be big shopping being done, people going around, and they chose to strike on that day. Why chose any day to unleash this horrible violence? More helpless innocent people dead. Its just sick, sick, sick! Have grown up in Delhi, spent 20 years of my life there, have friends galore, memories galore, and know that Sarojini Nagar is one of the fav. shopping areas for them..so now I have to check, find out if everyone is safe...and is that something anyone should have to do? Just praying hard for friends and family there, and for all those I don't know but who have suffered in this terrible tragedy of hate.
Oh god, I hate these terrorists! What do they achieve other than killing people? Killing Living people who breathe the same air, are made of the same elements as they, and struggle to live on the same earth as they? I will never ever understand, and I never ever want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home