Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hiatus

Its been some time since I blogged. There are too many personal issues to deal with. They all induce a sad frame of mind, and drain away the energy that I wake up with everyday. The last 2 days have been very drab actually, no spark in the morning. Till when they are resolved, these pesky, annoying, oh-so-make-me-feel-powerless circumstances crowd my mind and push everything else away. I would like to be able to just pass them off, and laugh at these troubles, but at this moment I can't. So its much better that the sadness and the drabness does not pervade this space, and writings will return when I can put things in perspective.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
my name is Marja. I am not a blogger. I find difficult to write what I have in mind, and English is not my first language anyway. But I saw your last writing, Whatever it is happening to you, it will be better...it always does....
I see you listed some spanish movies between your favorite ones. have you seen Todo sobre mi madre, Direccion Pedro Almodovar?

marja

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

Hi Marja,

Welcome to my blog! and thanks for the wishes. I feel cheered up already :)

Yes I have seen it. With english subtitles though... translated it comes as "All about my mother". I liked it very much and it started a train of other Almodovar movies. Any other movies that you recommend will also be appreciated.

thanks,
Bidisha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home