Friday, November 25, 2005

And since I am awake at these unearthly hours reading blogs and putting up mine, I notice the TV space crowded by paid ads. There's one thing that I always find puzzling about them - why do these people who want to convince me to buy their "awesomest out-of-the-world" powertool have to scream so much?? And talk at Breakneck speed? You are on TV for God's sake, not in the middle of NY city trying to get some construction worker's attention!!! OK, time to shut off the TV and go to sleep :)

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before today, I didn't know this idea about blogging. It's quite funny...... and Kaushik: guess who I am (even if you are far away, you are one of the friends that I appreciate the most).
I hope you will be together very soon.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

Hi anonymous friend of Kaushik's :), please do tell us who you are...! unless Kaushik hits lucky, its going to be hard! And thanks very much for your wishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home