Monday, November 28, 2005

I love long weekends

Such a laaaazy weekend! Was a shameless couch potato throughout except when glimpses of a lovely sky through the living room window drew me out to the freezing patio outside... this is what it looked like. Beautiful isn't it?



Days come by
The narrow bridge of time
Fades slowly
Takes with it words
That were commonly spoken
Yesterday.

These yesterdays
They mean much
Yet another birthday
Of the chosen loved one.

A heaven of truth
Coeval of trust
For a couple of months
A day for longing
To be with you.

A special day for me
My love turned a
year older
And added a year to
being together
The concept "us"

There is a lot
That has been redefined
In the years
I wanted to make it
Your day love.

I wanted to deliver
I owe it to life
A kiss every hour
A hug every 10 minutes.

I miss you
I wish you return
Soon enough
to Celebrate.

-- from K to B.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger anahita said...

Looks great! The cold dark depressing island sky does behave on some days :)

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

anahita: Yes just sometimes, for the sake of unpredictability I suppose :) Wasn't today (28th) beautiful though?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home