Friday, July 28, 2006

1st tag, 100th post, random notes

First a random note - writing for fellowships depresses me... am really not fellowship material :) in other words, busy.. in the meanwhile parents are here and I come home to good hot cooked food everyday. This may cease soon when they go places from here. So nice to have them around, and talk, since the last trip to India was spent more with relatives than with them. Will never make that mistake again.

And finally... the tag. Its never too late or is it?

I am thinking about ... how to excite single neurons with light and look at the response in the connected ones, yes I am at work!
I said ... 'gesundheit' to a fellow labmate 2 seconds ago
I want to ... go out and smell the fresh earth, it just rained after 5 stifling hot days
I wish ... for a fully loaded children's library with books in English ( I live in Germany remember!) to magically appear nextdoors
I hear ... voices in my head constructing sentences right now
I wonder ... when the heck is my next vacation?
I regret ... that I never did take those singing lessons as a kid
I am ... extremely goofy when I am with close friends
I dance ... with pleasure, but sometimes self-conciously
I sing ... blues well, and high-pitched hindi songs pretty badly.
I cry ... each and every time I watch a well-done sad/sentimental movie scene.
I am not always ... myself in company
I make with my hands ... what I simply cannot with my feet!
I write ... without thinking much
I confuse ... people into thinking that I am too serious
I need ... a hug from K everyday when I come home from work, and to go to an old book store every now and then and breathe that air, then I am happy.

there, its over before I knew it! Passed on to Greatbong (who has complained that people don't think of tagging him), Nomita (first-timer), Dweep (he might have fun :), and Sines (if she does get the time).

5 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger kundalini said...

nice. i like people who can sing (away) the blues. :)

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger GREATBONG said...

Eta boddo senti hoye gelo je...Much prefer the "weird facts about me" tag.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

kundalini: ya i like them too! :)

arnab: senti hole eita chhere dite paaro. jodi kono non-senti tag payi tahalo aabar mone korbo, theek achhe? (though i think you can turn anything around with that writing of yours :)

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger nomita said...

Hey K and Bidi.. Thanks for the tag :) Im in the thick of exams rt now..will surely post after that :) Hope u guys are doing good!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

take your time Nomi, and all the best for the exams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home