Saturday, November 03, 2007

Update One

All my wishful thinking comes to naught. We will be moving again early next year, to Montreal, Canada. And just this once I am so looking forward to the move. This year and the next promises to be more of the roller-coaster life has been ever since K and I have been together. At times I feel its never going to end... and I do want to settle a bit! Not to be boring or anything but... too much moving is not good for the back, you know. Anyways I have been so hopeless that in the mad rush of running around, trying to get things done at work and getting papers ready for the next step, I have clean forgotten all festivals this year. So before I forget, a belated Shubho Bijoya and an early Diwali wish, because who knows when I get the time and inclination to sit down again. I have been mentally composing posts meanwhile, supposedly witty and at times whimsical ones, but I can't remember any of them anymore.

Before the end of the year we have to file for the visa and make a trip to India which is long overdue but will comprise of a mere 10 days, then we come back, try to sell stuff and hope that things move smoothly through the transition. I am a knot these days, so tied up and feeling so restricted in all dimensions. I will be happy to breathe in some Indian air and see some other colours very soon. Can't wait. And in the meantime I am filing away all our books on Shelfari, its pretty cool.

6 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Ash said...

Hi Bidisha, good to hear from you after such a long time. Now that I hear about the move, I can imagine how busy you guys must be. I hope that you have a smooth move!

I had written to Kaushik bhaiyya some time ago but I didn't hear back from him. I wanted your address so I could send y'all a wedding invitation. There's still time, so if you send me your address I can put an invite in the mail!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

dear ash, thank you! we would be most honored to get an invite, i will mail you now.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger khal said...

I keep meaning to write and I have a semi-complete email to you in my drafts that's taking forever to complete. Sheesh! Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you and K. Been thinking about you and hope you're well.

Hugs
K.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

yes, we are fine. we got the canadian visa! and take your time, we will be off to india soon...yay!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Joy Forever said...

Oops... I kept visiting, expecting a new post, and just when I had given up for quite some time, this one pops up. I hope you are doing fine, and wish you all the best for your trip to Canada. When are you coming to India? Will you be visiting Kolkata too?

And yes, I'm on Shelfari too! I liked it a lot.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bidisha and Kaushik,

I tried to write you but I think that the email address from Kaushik is no more valid??
Could you please write me: nadia.nashed@freenet.de

I just read that you have the intention to move to Montreal? Are you still in Switzerland? Is it possible to meet you in Basel before your moving?

Nadia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home