Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Link and news

One of the most comprehensive articles on Dr Binayak's arrest and continual denial of bail that I have read so far; please do read.

In the meantime we have been traveling like crazy...India, Cambodia, Canada, Italy and now we are in Congo. We have an apartment in Montreal already and all I am dreaming of right now is to somehow get there soon and start having some sort of a schedule again...away from this continual nomadic existence. I love the traveling but, with no place called home to return to at the end of not just days but months, its starting to get hard on us. I guess we are not qualified long-term backpackers yet even though for me 3 months on the road is actually long enough. Once we are in Montreal I hope to be regular again on the blog. Au revoir from Kinshasa.

7 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Ash said...

3 months on the road, wow! Sounds like you guys've been having an interesting time!! Is this related to K's work, or just

Oh btw, Kaushik bhaiyya, yesterday, Sanumamu and Guddu Mai welcomed their second beautiful baby daughter to the world :)

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Ash said...

Hmm, my sentence got eaten up somewhere in the middle! I meant to ask - is this related to K's work, or an extended vacation? :)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger khal said...

Yay! good to have you back. ;)

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

Ash: Some parts vacation, Congo and Canada for work. Mostly fun, and some parts tiring :)

Khalid: J misses the bad movie club.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Anyesha said...

Oooooh!! all the adventure stories and the food stories. Please to post.
But I can understand the part about being home. There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger sinusoidally said...

hello there! Wow you have been travelling a lot! We have some business to finish I beleive.
:-)

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Bidi-K said...

anyesha: wholeheartedly agree!

sines: will email soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home